Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sage ACT! Premium 2011 for Web with Outlook 2007 error

Sage ACT! Premium 2011 for Web with Outlook 2007 error

Hello, I am trying to configure ACT Premium 2011 to sync with Outlook 2007. I've have the same problem as this thread: http://community.act.com/t5/Sage-ACT-Premium/Sage-ACT-Premium-2011-for-Web-Error-when-starting-Outlo... where I am receiving an a Could not load the file or assembly "Act.Shared.Utilities, Version=13.1.111.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=...... error.

I tried following the steps listed in the KB article: KB Article 27686 and am still having the issue. I see the in the previously mentioned thread that support has sent a batch file to users to help with this issue. I'm curious if anyone knows the content of this batch file? I've tried PMing the users in the previous thread but have not heard back.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Sage ACT! Premium 2011 for Web with Outlook 2007 error

Hello Joshbarfield,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

After updating the server with the files attached to the kb article, be sure you uninstall the Outlook integration on the workstation > download a new copy of the integration program > reinstall the integration program.

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: Sage ACT! Premium 2011 for Web with Outlook 2007 error

Greg, I did just that. I uninstalled the program from the workstation, rebooted, and then reinstalled it from the ACT OutlookInt\inst directory on the server. I assumed this would incorporate the new files into the install. However I am still having the issue.