Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SAGE ACT 2011 Premium HF6 - Web Users kicked out after successful login

SAGE ACT 2011 Premium HF6 - Web Users kicked out after successful login

Hello All,

I need some assistance with an issue I'm having with web users specifically.  I have Act 2011 installed on a web server and I applied the two latest patches HF4 and then HF6 in the hopes of fixing the logout issue my web users are experiencing.

THe users states:  "Still having the same issue unfortunately... exactly the same as before.  Upon searching for people in a specific account, I get a list of those people and the select detail view and then click on a contact.  It momentarily opens the detail view and then suddenly kicks me out.  UGGGH!"

Now according to the KB HF4 is suppose to fix the issue however it has not.  Checking the software version on server it states

Sage ACT! Premium (Web) 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hot Fix 6  however the web server states that Sage ACT! Premium (Web) 2011 Version: 13.1.105.0      I'm curious to find out from the experts that during the hotfix updating the web components didn't get updated with the current version.   Has anyone else know what the fix is for the logout issue?  Seems like it happens on MACs and PCs and on multiple version/flavors of browsers.

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: SAGE ACT 2011 Premium HF6 - Web Users kicked out after successful login

Hello tahmeed,
The issue you are describing does sound like the one that addressed with the hot fix. Has IIS been reset since applying the hot fix? It's possible the hot fix didn't apply successfully, so you could try uninstalling and reinstalling ACT! on the web server, then re-applying Hot Fix 6. If you need the download link for ACT! for Web with SP1 already applied (v 13.1.111), I will be happy to send that you.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.