Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe - Windows Server 2003 - ACT! 2010 WEB

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe - Windows Server 2003 - ACT! 2010 WEB

Greetings.

Attached to this message I leave the link to display the error on the server 2003, Resent installed ACT! 2010 Web in a server 2003, by entering a WEB with one user no problem but when entering two or more of mansaje out this error message and then does not allow access to ACT!

I await instructions, thank you very much, Blessings on the Thanksgiving Day

Message: Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

http://img682.yfrog.com/i/act2010webserver2003.jpg/

JUAN CARLOS OTERO

Systems - PRAXI SOLUTIONS INC.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe - Windows Server 2003 - ACT! 2010 WEB

Check the Event Viewer (Application) for an error message that may have occurred at the time of the w3wp.exe crash. The Event Viewer can be accessed by going to Start/Run and typing eventvwr. You would then select the Application category and look at error messages that occurred at the time of the crash.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe - Windows Server 2003 - ACT! 2010 WEB

Check the Event Viewer (Application) for an error message that may have occurred at the time of the w3wp.exe crash. The Event Viewer can be accessed by going to Start/Run and typing eventvwr. You would then select the Application category and look at error messages that occurred at the time of the crash.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.