Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Resources reporting

Accepted Solution Solved
Bronze Elite Contributor
Accepted Solution

Resources reporting

I am trying to use the resources feature in ACT. To be of use I need to produce reports on use and booking. Inputting and viewing on the calendar work (to an extent) but I have not found anyway to report resources used or booked. Is there a way of getting at the table used in resources and reporting on the information.

Thanks in advance.

Chip

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ch1p
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Resources reporting

You can't report directly on the Resources field, but you can report on the Location field by adding it to a report.  If the Resource chosen is defined as a location, then the Location field will automatically populate with the Resource(s) you have chosen when you are creating an activity.  To define a Recource as a location, follow these steps:

- From the main menu, go to Schedule/Manage/Resources

- Items in the list that are checked are defined as locations

- To define an item as a location, highlight it and click edit

- On the edit screen, check the box for "This resouce is also a location"

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ch1p
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Resources reporting

You can't report directly on the Resources field, but you can report on the Location field by adding it to a report.  If the Resource chosen is defined as a location, then the Location field will automatically populate with the Resource(s) you have chosen when you are creating an activity.  To define a Recource as a location, follow these steps:

- From the main menu, go to Schedule/Manage/Resources

- Items in the list that are checked are defined as locations

- To define an item as a location, highlight it and click edit

- On the edit screen, check the box for "This resouce is also a location"

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.