Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Request for Feedback Regarding Sage ACT! Premium Mobile

Employee

Request for Feedback Regarding Sage ACT! Premium Mobile

Hello All,

With ACT! 2013 rolling out, we wanted to take a moment to get some feedback from you on one of our newest features, Sage ACT! Premium Mobile!

• How are you using Sage ACT! Premium Mobile on a daily basis?
  • Does Sage ACT! Premium Mobile meet your needs?
  • How can we improve upon Sage ACT! Premium Mobile?
  • What environment, or set up, are you using to host Sage ACT! Premium (access via web) and Mobile? 

Thank you for your time!

Andrew Roof

Sage ACT! Quality Assurance

Andrew Roof
Product Manager, Act! Premium
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Request for Feedback Regarding Sage ACT! Premium Mobile

Have just started playing with this, got a test server running (Amazon EC2 t1.micro) with 2013 APFW/M on it. So far so good, but will update you further as I test it more.

Ben.

Copper Contributor

I use 2012 Premium (access via web) with a Win 2008 R2 Server.  I access via the web with my iPhone 4S, laptop (XP), work desktop (Vista Business), and home (Win 7 Pro 64 bit) computers.

I would like to see all reports generated as pdf pages, instead of html pages.  Html has some serious printing shortcomings compared to pdf.  Also the menus are not customizable when accessing with a browser.  With standard version I can create menu items for the custom documents we ceate most often.  You loose this feature with the web version.

Chris Breidenbaugh

Bronze Super Contributor

So I've created an Amazon EC2 t1.micro server running MS Server 2008 R2, Sage ACT! 2013 Premium for Web, it only has 613MB of RAM, but when accessing the APFW and APFW/m interface it is actually usable, just a tad slow, but not unusably so. If you RDP to the machine, and run the desktop ACT! there, it's very slow, which isn't unexpected to be honest. But having the web interface usable on such a low spec'ed virtual server is honestly suprising and pleasing. Well done to whomever in the development team that is making inroads on the performance front there.