Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reports

Reports

Hi...I'm a new user and have been asked to generate a report of our contacts from a specific province for a new salesrep.  I tried doing a lookup by province to get the list.  There are around 2400 contacts.  Is there a way to just print that look up?  When I try to do a report for contacts of the current look up it comes in around 800 pages.   The report includes a section that has home info.  Is there a way to remove that info from the report?  That might get it down to 400 pages, still probably too big, but better than 800!

Thanks for any advice.

Karen

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Reports

Which report did you use? You may need to edit the report template or create a new template to get just the information you want

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I was using the contact report but changed to the phone list and I think that will do for my needs.  Got it down to 64 pages.  I don't know enough to edit or create a new template yet...maybe someday!  Thanks for your reply.

Platinum Super Contributor

One easy way to print the list presented by the Lookup is to use the 'Export to Excel' icon on the toolbar. You can also modify the columns (View > Customize Columns) to show the fields you need. It will create an Excel spreadsheet that you can then print.
Greg Martin
Sage