Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Report to capture just the last completed activity for each member of a group.

Report to capture just the last completed activity for each member of a group.

I am trying to set up a report so capture:

Contact, User, last completed activity, next scheduled activity.

The problem I am running into is a date range wide enough to capture at least one completed activity for every member of the group, can include multiple activities for some contacts.  Is there a function or formula that would limit the report to just the last completed activity for each contact in the group?

Thank you,

Wayne

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Report to capture just the last completed activity for each member of a group.

No, this is not an option... only the date range is possible.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.

Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Report to capture just the last completed activity for each member of a group.

Actually Mike, I recently added a new report to my custom report package that reports ONLY the most recent Call Completed, To-do Done, Meeting Held and Note for any date range that is set in the filters dialog at runtime. That report is specific to the results listed but I could create custom versions for mix of specific results or even additional results. Needless to say there is some creative scripting to get the results desired. I will be adding a similar report that would only show the next specific activity.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

I've always known you are the guru on ACT! reports, Roy... and you still manage to amaze me with what you can get them to do that no-one else can.

Awesome.

I must have a look at the pack sometime.