Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Report Templates

Report Templates

I am new to ACT Premium and use it for marketing purposes.  We are a healthcare facility and I am the CEO and will use this to capture meetings, phone calls, physician meetings, etc.  I am no expert with database programs and would like to know how to add e-mails as one of the items included in the History Summary Classic report.  I also want to not have any item marked as personal included in any reports I generate for our board meetings.  I have tried filtering them out in the template edit section but they seem to always show back up in the report. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  There is considerable value to being able to generate a useable report.

Thanks-Mike

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Report Templates

mburcham wrote:

I am no expert with database programs and would like to know how to add e-mails as one of the items included in the History Summary Classic report. 

Adding an additional result to be counted to the History Summary Classic report involves extensive VB script programming, more than could be described here.

I also want to not have any item marked as personal included in any reports I generate for our board meetings.  I have tried filtering them out in the template edit section but they seem to always show back up in the report. 

The report editor does not have a filter option to exclude private entries (that would make a good feature request). I have used VB program scripts in a report template to blank unwanted entries. That would be about the only option.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129