Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Report - ID/Status

Report - ID/Status

Hello everyone.

First time poster here.

We are using ACT! Premium and are trying to set up some custom reports.  We are trying to flag certain customers as 'New' (after they have stopped being prospects and/or opportunities) so we can see a report of all new customers and are able to give them more regular contact.  We have tried using the ID/Status field  but from what I've read there is no way to filter reports based on that field.

Does anyone have any insight/ideas that could help?

Thanks

Copper Super Contributor

Re: Report - ID/Status

IanM wrote:

Hello everyone.

First time poster here.

We are using ACT! Premium and are trying to set up some custom reports.  We are trying to flag certain customers as 'New' (after they have stopped being prospects and/or opportunities) so we can see a report of all new customers and are able to give them more regular contact.  We have tried using the ID/Status field  but from what I've read there is no way to filter reports based on that field.

Does anyone have any insight/ideas that could help?

Thanks

You could use groups which auto-populate based on the specified criteria, in this case, the ID/Status field.  Then you can do a lookup of the group and a run a report on "current lookup."  

Nickel Elite Contributor

[ Edited ]

Create a lookup in ACT! and then run the report for the current lookup.

{post moved from the ACT! board where the OP originally posted} 

Message Edited by tashina on 05-12-2008 03:10 PM
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com
Copper Super Contributor

Royel wrote:

Create a lookup in ACT! and then run the report for the current lookup.

It sounded like it was something he needed to run on a regular basis.  That's why I was thinking the dynamic group would be a good solution.