Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Removing synchronization between ACT and Outlook

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Removing synchronization between ACT and Outlook

When removing synchronization between ACT and Outlook calendar, will this, in any way, affect the Outlook calendar?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nadine
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Removing synchronization between ACT and Outlook

Juan is correct, disabling the sync will not negatively affect the Outlook calendar or remove the synchronized items. If you would like to remove synchronized items, change the sync settings to the minimum time frames and synchronize a last time. Then disable sync. There may still be a few items left to clean up manually.
Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nickel Super Contributor

I think this only removes the synchronization process but not changes, however be sure to make a backup before any process in ACT! and Outlook   (Outlook 2007/2003/2002 Add-in: Personal Folders Backup)

I'm not the most experienced but is an idea ... however I suggest you take the services of Sage Software Support

Solution
Accepted by topic author Nadine
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Juan is correct, disabling the sync will not negatively affect the Outlook calendar or remove the synchronized items. If you would like to remove synchronized items, change the sync settings to the minimum time frames and synchronize a last time. Then disable sync. There may still be a few items left to clean up manually.
Greg Martin
Sage