Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Removing buttons from Nav bar

Copper Contributor

Re: Removing buttons from Nav bar

Act! 18.0 Hot Fix 5 "Act18hf5a,exe" was released yesterday, but the problem of removed buttons from Nav bar did not get fixed! What did it fix?

New User -- Have full version v18 purchased. How do I get hot fixes and updates? Any notices sent?
Thanks
Jack

Silver Super Contributor

You should create a new thread for a question like this.  Basically you will be notified of new service packs that are available and I believe that starting soon you will be notified of Hotfixes that are available provided you didn't disable that feature in preferences.  You can always go to the following link to download and install them manually.  However you need to be aware that some of the updates my require a schema update to the database which will require that all users update to the same service pack before they can access a database that has been updated by a user that has updated to the new service pack.

If you have any more questions please create a new post.

http://www.act.com/resources/downloads

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Copper Contributor

I posted - Act! 18.0 Hot Fix 5 "Act18hf5a,exe" was released yesterday, but the problem of removed buttons from Nav bar did not get fixed! What did it fix? I don't know why the questions was posted about updates. Do you know what Act 18 Hotfix 5 fixed, not the Nav bar problem for sure.
Administrator

Hi Ricky,

Please see this post for more info on the contents of v18 HF5.

Bronze Elite Contributor

I do know that when Hotfix 5 was released the team were also working on Hotfix 6 so your fix might well be in that release.

Copper Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the Update 6 - the Nav bar still doesn't stick.  It doesn't even hold the order I set so need a reset every time I sign in.

Susan

Copper Contributor

I also installed update 6, and the button changes to the NavBar do not stick.

Hope it get's fixed soon.

Dave

Administrator

Thanks for the updates.
We are aware of this issue, but cannot currently replicate it under test. We are investigating the cause further and I'll post an update when I know more.

You are not alone with this issue. Don't know why ACT folks can't replicate it.