Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Redundant Spell Checking

Copper Contributor

Redundant Spell Checking

[ Edited ]

I am reposting question from another time. I am hopeful thatmaybe someone has a response to this question:

When I have scheduled a call, and go to clear that activity, by placing a check mark on that item under the Activities Tab, it open a window, and I record any notes, I choose to make. It also gives me the opportunity to schedule a Follow-Up Activity. When I elect to schedule a Follow-Up Activity, my notes are transposed from the Cleared Activity window. (I have automatic spell checking enabled!) The scheduled Follow-Up Activity window gets spell checked, when I close that window. However the original notes which are still in the Clear Activitiy indow are not corrected, based upojn the spell check I did in the Follow-Up Activity window. Even though the notes in the Clear Activitiy window are the source of the notes in the Follow-Up Activity window.

Why is ACT force us to do a spell check twice?

By the way, I a running Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2, with Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit, version 6.1, Build 7601, SP1