Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Record Manager missing in

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Record Manager missing in

Act version: ACT! by Sage Premium 2009 (11.0) Version 11.1.183.0, Hotfix 1

We have used Account Executive field in the past which we are changing over to record manager.  I am trying to get it to show up on a layout.  So i go to add a new field and then the window comes up to select a field and Record Manager does not exist there as an option?  That confuses me because it does exist.  I can pull up a lookup and i have data in there.  Ive even transfered all the data from the Account Executive field to the Record Manager field. If i create a New Field called Record Manager will it use the data from the already exisiting Record Manager?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author dti1555
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Record Manager missing in

Since fields can only appear once in any layout, chances are your Record Manager field is already appearing somewhere on your layout, perhaps in one of the Tabs.  If that's the case, simply drag it from where it's hiding to where you want it.

Signature

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author dti1555
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Since fields can only appear once in any layout, chances are your Record Manager field is already appearing somewhere on your layout, perhaps in one of the Tabs.  If that's the case, simply drag it from where it's hiding to where you want it.

Signature

AWESOME thanks.  Got it Smiley Very Happy