Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Database Supplemental Files - Error

Hello everyone!

I'm French and I am already sorry for grammatical errors ... I'll do ...

I am an intern in a small company using the software ACT! Prenium by Sage 2009
(11.0).

If I am writing today because I have a very big problem with the software ACT!.
The software ACT! is installed on about 10 PCs (computers) but employees do not use it even
with the VPN. I must take care to run ACT! (in)VPN. So I'm currently testing (actually a test) with
ACT! on a laptop (client side) and now I have this error: "Unable(impossible) to find the
(folder) file supplemental (complementary) database "..." at this location "...". This may be a
problem sharing or (folder) file does not exist. Contact the administrator of your
database.
I read the comments posted on the forum and I would like to know if I need(should) to do
the same thing? If I ask this and that I have not tried it yet because I'm not
allowed to touch the server where the database (is) without the network
administrator. I must wait the network administrator and especially I would
like not to come to nothing.

I hope to find the solution because I fought for this internship and without it I would not my diploma (DUT in France) ! Smiley Sad

Help me if you please!

Thank you in advance.
Sonia

Platinum Super Contributor

Hello Sonia,

I've moved your post to the 'Premium' board, and here is the link to the knowledgebase article with the steps to resolve this issue: Cannot find database supplemental files folders.  You will need to go through these steps to determine what is causing the message.

Greg Martin
Sage

Hello Sir,

I'm sorry for the time my answer but as the file was transferred I had not seen this move. Thank you for your link but I already done everything they say because I found this link a while ago.

Today I think that maybe the problem (issue) comes from the Cisco router connected before, and I'm checking ... I still have no resolution to this problem (issue) ...

Thank you for this answer very fast ! Smiley Happy

Sonia.