Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Quote not working properly

Quote not working properly

Hi,

I initially installed the ACT 2009 (one user) on a PC which has W Vista Home Premium.  It seemed to be working fine.  I then removed the version from the initial PC and reinstalled correcty in another PC with WIndows XP Pro.  Everything seems to be working fin, except when I create a quote from an opportunity it no longer puts the prices and items I would like to quote on the sheet.

I went back and reloaded as a demo version on the Vista Home Premium machine and the quote worked well. Can anyone please help with this issue.

Thanks,

Peter Fraga

SIMEX  Mexico

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Quote not working properly

What version of MS Office is on the XP machine?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Hi

The XP machine is running MS Office 2007.

Thanks  for the help.

Peter

Platinum Elite Contributor

If it is working on the Vista machine, but not on the XP machine then there may be an issue with your install of Office on the XP machine. Try running Office Diagnostics from the Help menu in Word or Excel on the XP machine. Also, on the XP machine, does the integration with Word and Outlook work properly?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the info,  I ran Office Diagnostics and it found nothing wrong.

Has far as integration between Word and EXCEL,  I haven´t noticed anything wrong while using it.

I export Excel sheets into word and I don´t have any problems.

Thus far.

Thanks,

Peter