Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Quick Attach disappeared from Outlook 365 after installing Act! Premium Version 20.1.120.0, Update 5

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Quick Attach disappeared from Outlook 365 after installing Act! Premium Version 20.1.120.0, Update 5

[ Edited ]

Quick Attach functionality has disappeared after upgrading from ACT V19 to  Act! Premium Version 20.1.120.0, Update 5.

Appears the ACT Outlook addin has disappeared  from Outlook.add in area after the ACT upgrade.

I have set the Act integration preference in ACT to Sync with  Office 365.

Can someone help please?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author pgreening
‎05-30-2018 03:40 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Quick Attach disappeared from Outlook 365 after installing Act! Premium Version 20.1.120.0, Update 5

Hi Jon,

Thank you for promptly responding. Have been able to fix my problem. The change in the name of the DLL was confusing as well as how to enable it but now it is all sorted.

Thank you again.

Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

All Replies
Administrator

Re: Quick Attach disappeared from Outlook 365 after installing Act! Premium Version 20.1.120.0, Update 5

If you go to File > Options > Add-ins in Outlook, can you see the "Act.Office.Outlook.Addin" listed under"Active Application Add-ins"?

If not, check to see if it's been disabled by going to Manage > "Disabled Add-ins".

If it still doesn't appear, try performing an Office Repair by going to Programs and Features on your PC and right-clicking your Office install, choosing Modify/Change and then Quick Repair.

Solution
Accepted by topic author pgreening
‎05-30-2018 03:40 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Hi Jon,

Thank you for promptly responding. Have been able to fix my problem. The change in the name of the DLL was confusing as well as how to enable it but now it is all sorted.

Thank you again.

Regards
Paul