Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Purchased a subscription during trial but it still says I'm on a trial basis

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Purchased a subscription during trial but it still says I'm on a trial basis

Got the go ahead from the boss and purchased our subscription on Friday.

Yesterday afternoon that our free trial was expiring in 2 days and when I go to log on to the database its showing our account is still currently in trial.

Email that was sent to me on Friday said our trial would automatically be converted to the subscription but nothing yet.

Any idea what to do?  I tried calling ACT Sales but its closed until Monday AM.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author baccarat0809
‎06-07-2016 12:34 PM
Administrator

Re: Purchased a subscription during trial but it still says I'm on a trial basis

Thanks,

This should be all sorted out for you now.
Apologies for the delay.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Purchased a subscription during trial but it still says I'm on a trial basis

Hi,

Was it late on Friday when you placed the order? I'm guessing that it just may not have been processed properly yet. Did you do it through an Act Consultant or just online with swiftpage?

Unfortunately, there wont be much you can do until Monday morning when the sales team is back in the office. The should be able to track what's happening for you.

Cherie Buttsworth
ACT! Certified Consultant
Simply PC
cherie@simplypc.com.au
Administrator

Hi there,

Please let me know if your database is still in trial mode. Send me a PM with your Account number and database URL if so, and I'll get this looked into.

Well, left a message on sales then support gave me a link with a bunch of fixes but none of them had anything to do with my issue.

Going to PM you now.

Solution
Accepted by topic author baccarat0809
‎06-07-2016 12:34 PM
Administrator

Thanks,

This should be all sorted out for you now.
Apologies for the delay.

Gary - thanks for your help.  When I log in it is not showing a trial version anymore.

Appreciate the time you took to get it fixed.