Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Product Report issue

Copper Contributor

Product Report issue

My users wanted an opportunity report modified with a Product subreport.  Before I started building a new report, I went to the prebuilt ones and previewed the Product report that's already in the system.  Oddly, though we have lots of opportunities in with lots of products, nothing (absolutely NOTHING) came up.

I have a second database, different division, with much more data in it, so I pulled it up and tried the product report there and still got nothing.

Has anyone run into this problem, and if you have, do you have an idea?  The database is running fine otherwise; both are, actually, so I don't think it's a schema/index problem or anything like that.

Merci d'avance,

Janet Aldrich

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Product Report issue

What version of the ACT! program? Oppertunity date range settings? Oppertunity statue, open or closed?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

v. 16.2.14.0

All statuses, all time  (also tried other permutations -- didn't change anything)

Platinum Elite Contributor

The opportunity/product reports do work, in fact I wrote several of the reports. Without examining your database it's difficult to say what might be the problem. One thing, opportunities that aren't linked to a contact record won't be included in any of the opportunity reports.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Yes, I know about that  (Opportunities, non linked to Companies).  I found out from a custom report I built in Access.