12-27-2012 10:07 AM
I am currently running ACT 2013 premium on a windows vista computer using Outlook 2010 for emails. I have always sent emails though outlook but today I can't get them to go. I click on write, email message (from template) and select the email I want to send. mail merge dialog box comes up as normal but then nothing happens. I have rebooted and still am having this problem.
12-28-2012 05:41 AM
12-28-2012 07:42 AM - edited 12-28-2012 09:22 AM
- Are you able to send an email by clicking on an email address within the database? Yes
- Can you send an email directly from Outlook? Yes
- Are there any errors in the Windows Event Viewer? not sure what that is
12-28-2012 01:33 PM
You can access the Event Viewer by right-clicking on the 'Computer' icon, select Manage. Expand Event Viewer and select System and then Application to look for errors.
- How many contacts are you attempting to send to?
- Have you tested with a single contact?
- Have you rebooted the computer?
- Attempt the Mail Merge with the original set of contacts and select 'Word Processor' as the option > does this complete?