Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem with "Scheduled With" in task Act! Premium (Web) Version 18.2.53.0, Update 1

Tuned Listener

Problem with "Scheduled With" in task Act! Premium (Web) Version 18.2.53.0, Update 1

When clicking on Scheduled with in Act 18.2.53.0, Update 1, the result goes to My Record.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problem with "Scheduled With" in task Act! Premium (Web) Version 18.2.53.0, Update 1

Tuned Listener

Re: Problem with "Scheduled With" in task Act! Premium (Web) Version 18.2.53.0, Update 1

This works in 17.2.  and 18, SP1.   I tried both IE and Chrome.

Tuned Listener

1. Go to task list

2. Click on "scheduled with"

3. Result is My Record.

The same steps work on the web server Act client.

Ahhh ... I thought you meant when scheduling a new activity.

Yes, I actually reported that issue earlier this week and they verified and logged it as a bug, yesterday. Will need an update to fix it.
It doesn't actually go to the My Record, it will go to whatever contact you last looked up. If you haven't done a Lookup, then it's your My Record.
Administrator

Hi dstrand,

As Mike has stated, this is a known issue.
It has been logged as Defect D-04817.