Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem with All of my activiies not showing up in History Summary Classic Report

Copper Contributor

Problem with All of my activiies not showing up in History Summary Classic Report

I'm having a problem with some of my activities being left out of the History Summary Classic report when I run it. The report is not picking up the number of attempted calls or emails that I have sent. I can go to the individual contacts and see the listings in the history sections, but they don't show up on the report.

When I run the regular, presumably newer, History Summary the counts of the attempted calls and emails do show up. I'd like to get the History Summary Classic report  to work, however, becasue I  like having the summary count of the number of attempted and completed calls, emails and meetings at the bottom of the report.

By the way, I have double checked that on the History tab I do have the boxes checked for History, Emails, and attachements.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can get the report to work or what I may be doing wrong? Thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problem with All of my activiies not showing up in History Summary Classic Report

Please check your private messages, upper right corner of the screen.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129