Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem when i write a new document! Fields dont transfer from act 2009 premium to MS word ACT document HELP????

Problem when i write a new document! Fields dont transfer from act 2009 premium to MS word ACT document HELP????

I made a new document for ACT 2009 prem but for some reason when I go to write menu other document then select my document I created only a few fields for act transfer over to the ms word document I've tried to redo the ms word doc at least 10 times but nothing seems to work please help
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problem when i write a new document! Fields dont transfer from act 2009 premium to MS word ACT document HELP????

Are you using the template with the same database where it was created?
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Re: Problem when i write a new document! Fields dont transfer from act 2009 premium to MS word ACT document HELP????

i made a new template with the same database i used the field list box in MS Word but only some things transfer over the name phone number address fields dont transfer over. 

here is some more info i have converted from an older version of ACT 04 to ACT 09 so all my clients and info are transferred over with no problem i added new custom fields to ACT 09 all of those transfer over to the MS Word doc but the contact info doesn't i've tried everything i could think of but nothing is working. i've called tech support and they really didnt help at all so i could really need some help. Please