Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem when I accept an Activity invitation by e-mail

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Problem when I accept an Activity invitation by e-mail

If a contact (not a user - and may not be a contact in my database) sends me an invitation to an activity...

How canI  do to make the activity created in ACT!not as the owner of the activity in the database?

The problem is...   when I accept the activity and allow this activity to be created in ACT! I will always remain as owner, but no reference is who sent me the invitation by Email.

The user Who accepts the invitation should always be the owner of the activity in ACT! ??

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problem when I accept an Activity invitation by e-mail

What do you mean by "Owner"?
If you mean "Record Manager" - then, that will default to the user who accepted and added the activity. the Record Manager can only be a User of the database, not a Contact

You can set it to allow it to be edited in the E-mail setup Wizard, screen 7 of 8

The attendees (usually the person who sent it) will be in the Contacts it's linked to ... if they were in the database (with the same email), or if you set ACT! to automatically add them when they didn't exist

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Problem when I accept an Activity invitation by e-mail

What do you mean by "Owner"?
If you mean "Record Manager" - then, that will default to the user who accepted and added the activity. the Record Manager can only be a User of the database, not a Contact

You can set it to allow it to be edited in the E-mail setup Wizard, screen 7 of 8

The attendees (usually the person who sent it) will be in the Contacts it's linked to ... if they were in the database (with the same email), or if you set ACT! to automatically add them when they didn't exist