Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Private Calendar??

Private Calendar??

We are using ACT Premium 10.0 with 10 users and each has remote synchronizing databases.  I would like to figure out a way to make all of the calendars private. I would like each user to be able to see all of the information contained in their own calendar as though it were all public and I want each user to only have access to their own calendar. I know you can hide the filters that would allow a user to select another user, but is there a way to hide they whole filter section or to disable the ability to select a different user? We have no needs that require users scheduling for each other or for a shared calendar. If I have each user schedule their activities as "Private" then they can't see their details either. Is there a way to do this?

Re: Private Calendar??

I screwed up and this should be in the ACT Premium group.  Anyone know how I can change it?
Copper Contributor

acohen wrote:
I screwed up and this should be in the ACT Premium group.  Anyone know how I can change it?

Moderators will generally notice a thread being in the wrong spot and move it, but you can also use the Private Messages feature to send one of us a note asking for it to be moved. Smiley Happy

Platinum Elite Contributor

If all the activities are Private (you can make this a default in Preferences), only that user will be able to see the details