Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing full history or one history entry - is there a row restriction on what is printed?

Astute Commentator

Printing full history or one history entry - is there a row restriction on what is printed?

I need to be able to print a full history or just one history entry.  It seems that there is a row restriction because when I print a large history entry, I only get the first 10 rows (as an example) and anything below those 10 rows does not print.  I've been asked to print a COMPLETE history for a client, but I've only been able to provide partial details which just won't do.  

I've tried various ways to get what I need, to no avail.   Is there a way, or are history entries limited as to how much information shows when printed?

Thank you!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Printing full history or one history entry - is there a row restriction on what is printed?

You could open the history entry for editing and print from there.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

Re: Printing full history or one history entry - is there a row restriction on what is printed?

Thanks for your reply.   Your suggestions works well for one entry, however, I require a complete history and what a pain it would be not to mention time consuming to have to open every single history entry.   Is there no way to print a complete history with all details?

Many thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Use the Notes History report for the current contact and set the date reange gor what you want.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

Worked like a charm but I found there is a lot of wasted paper if you send it directly to the printer - some entries print on a single page even if there is only one line worth of text.    I found that if I preview it first and then print it from there, there is no wasted paper. 

Many thanks!