Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing double sided

Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Printing double sided

Hi Airlite,

I'm going to reproduce this and submit it to our development team. Could you please post a copy of the template/document you are attempting to get to print double sided?

Thank you,
Amanda
Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Thanks Amanda... save's me having to do it.

But I think users can upload files so Airlite wouldn't be able to post the template unless s/he has access to a web site

Maybe you need to add an area for users to post files that only Moderator's can see (for virus reasons)?
Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Mike,

He should be able to upload it. Members can upload files in the following formats: jpg,gif,pdf,zip,html so he'll just need to zip it to attach it.

Airlite, if you need any assistance, just send me a private message and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Amanda
Highlighted

I thought that feature hadn't been turned on... can you point me to where it should be?
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

GLComputing wrote:
I thought that feature hadn't been turned on... can you point me to where it should be?

When clicking reply, you'll see the message window to reply in and then at the bottom of the page, the post you are replying to. The attachment field is between these two. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Not for me Smiley Sad

Maybe it's only for you as a Moderator?

I'm pretty sure Neil said this won't be turned on for users yet when I asked him
Highlighted
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I'm sorry about that, Mike (and Amanda). I thought I had looked at that feature through a member account, but I was wrong. Thanks for correcting me!
Highlighted

No probs... as long as I wasn't missing something right in front of me.

Maybe this needs to be looked at by those in charge to see if there's a need to change the policy?