Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing attachments recorded in History

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Printing attachments recorded in History

Using ACT Premium 18.  is there a hint on how to print attachments, mainly email attachments when I create and print a history report? - a .pdf of the attachments to the report is what Im after.  - reason: I require a history summary of all communications with an organisation.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Susan123
‎03-23-2017 05:39 PM
Administrator

Re: Printing attachments recorded in History

Hi Susan,

If an email has been attached to the database in the way where it can be read in the preview pane of the history, and not as an attached .msg file, then these can be included in the "Notes - Histories" report. Running this for the contacts you want will produce a .pdf with the history entries included. you can then print this if you wish.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Susan123
‎03-23-2017 05:39 PM
Administrator

Hi Susan,

If an email has been attached to the database in the way where it can be read in the preview pane of the history, and not as an attached .msg file, then these can be included in the "Notes - Histories" report. Running this for the contacts you want will produce a .pdf with the history entries included. you can then print this if you wish.

Thank you Gary, I will set my email preferences to do this rather than attach them.   thanks sue..