Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Printing Reports/Labels & Contact Lists

Copper Contributor

Printing Reports/Labels & Contact Lists

I'm having problems printing from Act. I want to print a list of contacts created by 4 different users to review and see who can be deleted. I would like to print just the create date, contact name and company, but create date doesn't seem to be an option when printing address book. I also seem to get a very large font for the contact name when printing the address book, even though font size of 8 is selected. I tried to find a report that would give me what I'm looking for, with no luck so far. I also had problems with the lables in Act. I wanted to print avery 5160 labels for our holiday cards, but the spacing was totally off and the data was not in a format that we could edit. I ended up exporting Act data to Outlook and creating a mail merge into MSWord. It took many hours to do something that should be a part of the Act program. I am running: Premium for Workgroups 2007 (9.0) (EX Edition) Version 9.0.0.557
Copper Contributor

Re: Printing Reports/Labels & Contact Lists

If you're looking to print out the results of contact lists, use the "Export to Excel" feature.

Once you have the contact list up, goto Tools->Export to Excel.  That way, you can manage this list the way you want it.  Also, you can do mail-merges or labels from there if you feel more comfortable there.

To print labels, I would not mess with w ACT! default labels.

Sincerely,

Mark R. Mondo
ACT! CC
Author of mondolessons.com

Copper Contributor

Expoting to Excel worked great - thanks for the advice!
Platinum Elite Contributor