Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Print History and Notes in Opportunity Reports

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Print History and Notes in Opportunity Reports

[ Edited ]

Check our our Impact Report Designer for ACT!. It is the only third party reporting tool designed specifically for Sage ACT! Databases. It comes with over 60+ reports one of the is "Opportunity with activities, notes and history "

Here is the example report using the ACT 2012 demo database:

http://durkincomputing.com/PDFs/ReportDesigner/Opportunity_with_Activities_Notes_and_History.pdf

If you click on the Durkin ACT Opportunity bookmark on the left navigation panel you will see an opportunity with both Notes and Histories attached. This report if fully editable or you can 'save as' to create a similar style report. We also have an extensive 'Report Wizard" which allows you to design complex reports with three easy steps.

You can download the free trial at http://durkincomputing.com/Download.aspx

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin

www.DurkinComputing.com

Highlighted

Any chance this is on the radar screen now? I just purchased ACT 16 to manage projects via the opportunities area and one must-have thing is being able to report out to clients on the project/opportunity with NOTES. I spent most of the day working with reports before I realized it was not possible. Thanks.
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

i HAVE A 50 USER ABOUT TO LEAVE ACT AS THIS IS STILL NOT IN THE NEW ACT RELEASE.

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

The Opportunity Detail report in Crystal Clear Essentials v2 gives you the option to include Notes and Histories.  You can download a trial version from www.crystalclearessentials.com.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

Hi Stan

The client cannot be persuaded to pay extra on top of the upgrade price for an add-on to make the Sales forecasting reports contain the notes and activity. I have every sympathy as this should have been fixed in ACT 2010 SP1 (V12)  and we are going into ACT 2014  (V16) without a solution within the product!

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Recognizing that I CAN purchase an add-on to get this functionality, I really cannot understand WHY I should need to. I would be surprised if there is a technical reason why access to this data is not available, so I presume that someone at Act! feels it is not important enough to spend the development time on.

This is what I cannot understand, my expectation is that I should be able to report on any data I have in the system.

Had I realized this I would not have purchased the software, now I expect to just toss it on the shelf and look for another solution while hoping this gets fixed soon. 

Richard

Highlighted

Does anyone know if reports for Oportunity Notes/Histories are available?  We are using ACT Premium 17.

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Not with the ACT! reports, you would need to use a third party report editor like the Durkin Impact Reports.

Roy Laudenslager
Retired ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

The lack of Opportunity activity and notes reporting in ACT is Salesforces major sales pitch against ACT and it is working. There is no excuse why this has not been addressed since the table changes in ACT 2010. Swiftpage need to address this urgently to stay competitive.