Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Premium or Pro..Help!! Which one to buy?

Premium or Pro..Help!! Which one to buy?

Can anyone tell me the difference between ACT! Premium and ACT! Pro?  I am trying to decide which one to purchase.  I will have 1-3 users, but a large database of contacts.  I will need it to be accessed in the sales field on iPad and iPhone by 1 or more people.  Trying to move this company into the 21st century of technology, and I don't want to buy the Pro if Premium is a better investment, however, I don't want to advise my company to spend more than it ought to.  Any input/suggestions much appreciated! Smiley Very Happy

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Premium or Pro..Help!! Which one to buy?

Hello parrotss,
Welcome to the ACT! Community. Here is a link to a web page that compares Pro and Premium: http://na.sage.com/Sage-ACT/products

If you are looking for mobile and web access, then Premium would be the best choice.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thank you for that input.  A rep with Sage this morning suggested Pro, and I have been trying to figure out why!  Not that I just want to spend twice the money, but I also don't want to get something that won't accommodate our needs.  I am the office manager, using a PC, and my boss uses his iPad and iPhone out in the sales field.

Platinum Elite Contributor

You can still use Pro, but would need to purchase a third-party app for mobile use, like HandHeld Contact or CompanionLink. The Premium version includes ACT! Premium for Web, which gives you access to your database via the web on both PC and mobile browsers.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.