Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Premium for Financial Professionals (new version release date)

Premium for Financial Professionals (new version release date)

Can anyone tell me when the new version of ACT for Financial Professionals will be released?  I am in the need to upgrade my entire business system and don't want to continue with the old version, only to have it come out in a few weeks.  We recently converted all of our computers to mac running W7 so I want to start fresh with a new version of ACT and would rather have one dedicated to our industry.

Anyone?  The customer service at ACT just blow me off when I ask that it will be here when its here.  It would be nice to hear at the least an anticipation date so that we, your customer, will know when we can buy your product. 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Premium for Financial Professionals (new version release date)

Hello jcampbell,

We're glad to hear of your anticipation for the new version of ACT! for Financial Professionals. However, a release date for the 2010 version has not yet been determined, other than it shoud be sometime in late Spring or possibly early Summer. More information will be provided in this Community when an actual release date is available. I apologize for not being to provide you with more details at this time.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.