Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Possible to be notified everytime someone has scheduled an opportunity for you?

Tuned Listener

Possible to be notified everytime someone has scheduled an opportunity for you?

[ Edited ]

My question is whether it is possible to be notified everytime someone has scheduled an opportunity for you- i.e. pop up in ACT!  I have noticed if someone schedules an Alarm then you will see the pop up on your screen at that scheduled time. However if I schedule something today for someone to do 2 weeks ago, they wouldn't know until the alarm popped up.  I would like them to see "User A has scheduled an Opportunity for you" or something along those lines.  Does anyone know if this is a feature that can be enabled in ACT!  Also, is it possible to have a notification that an Opportunity has been created (even it's not for you).

We are using ACT! Premium 2009 Version 11.1.183.0 and are still relatively new to it- about 2 months.

Thanks in advance! 

<Edit title after moving reply to own thread.>

Message Edited by dlunceford on 05-12-2009 08:48 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Possible to be notified everytime someone has scheduled an opportunity for you?

yharper, Im not aware of anything in ACT that will alarm you for a new opportunity that someone enters, you can however press the opportunity icon anytime and see a complete list - sorted by date