Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Possible Bug in Updating Outlook Calendar Item from a changed Act event

Copper Contributor

Possible Bug in Updating Outlook Calendar Item from a changed Act event

I see how the functionality has changed and it is very attractive - I have noticed a bug that you might want to address -

When I set up a meeting in act and hit Send Activity Email hit creates an outlook calendar event for all who I want to schedule - which is great.

Then say I Update the act event's time (say from 9 am to 11 am for example) and want to update all my outlook invitees I previously sent the original 9 am invite to So I update the event in act and then choose Send Activity Email - it correctly remembers that it was previously sent because the outlook event email has the "send Update" button BUT the outlook calendar event is NOT updated with the new time that I just saved to the act calendar (similarly it does not correctly Update the text in the body of the calendar event with the correct information that corresponds to the act event that was updated) so the user has to manually change all of this in the outlook calendar event before hitting "send Update" on the outlook calendar event.  I.e. it still says 9 am instead of 11 am.