03-29-2010 03:40 AM
I am running ACT 2009 Premium. We have been running the product for nearly a year and have been experiencing ongoing performance issues.
- ACT 2009 Premium - running on a dedicated server (well above minimum spec)
- 6 concurrent users (all with PCs well above minimum spec)
- ~6000 contact records
- Adhoc poor performance - particularly when looking up info (e.g. Clicking on contact list, or clicking on history tab)
- Poor performance then leads to the product hanging
- We also get "Deadlock" error messages on a regular basis.
We have upgarded all hardware and removed anti-virus (as advised that this can cause conflicts). However, the performance issues just get worse. Restarting all PCs/ server offers limited help - but then the issues return. The application is becoming unusable - and is making my life a misery...
Does anyone have any suggestions?