Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Please provide the link to download Act! Premium 2012

Please provide the link to download Act! Premium 2012

Sorry I place this in the wrong forum.   I purchased a 10 user version upgrade from our current Sage ACT! Premium 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, Hot Fix 2 last month, November 16/17.   I received the licenses from the person (ACT consultant)  we purchased the upgrade from and he said I should have received the download link from Sage.   In fact I never did not receive the download link and can't seem to find it online.   I do see the SP1 online but not the product or upgrade to our existing version.    Tried calling support within the hours listed on the web and after a few prompts am told by the recorded message that they are closed for the holidays with no indication what that means?   (it would have been nice to tell me they were closed before guiding me thru all the prompts).  I was hoping to install over the long New Years weekend so I hope they are not closed till after New Years?   --Not a happy camper.

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Please provide the link to download Act! Premium 2012

Please check your private e-mails.  It's the teeny tiny envelope in the upper right side of the screen.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!