Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Please help! trying to reinstall ACT Prem 2012, getting error: You must use"Turn Windows on or off in control panel....net 3.5 sp1"

Please help! trying to reinstall ACT Prem 2012, getting error: You must use"Turn Windows on or off in control panel....net 3.5 sp1"

I see that .net framework 3.5 sp1 is installed but I cannot process with act installation and I know very little about computers.

We recently had a quickbooks update cause our computer to crash and had a quickbooks agent reinstall it.  That is when we realized our Act was no longer working.  Now after uninstalling and attempting to reinstall we have this error message:

You must use"Turn Windows on or off in control panel to install or configure microsoft.net 3.5 sp1"

can anyone help me? I need some clear steps as I am not an IT person.

Thank you!!!

Kim

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Please help! trying to reinstall ACT Prem 2012, getting error: You must use"Turn Windows on or off in control panel....net 3.5 sp1"

Try the .NET Framework repair tool.  You can find it at this link.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!