Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pipeline Report by Sales Stage - Missing Data

Pipeline Report by Sales Stage - Missing Data

Hello,

I need immediate help from an expert with knowledge on how to recover data from the Pipeline Report by Sales Stage template.  I currently have the following:

• Sage ACT! Premium 2011
  • My database is being shared from a server
  • Operating system Sage ACT! is installed on Windows 7

Issue

My company has two office locations Nashville and Memphis. I initially tried to add a column to populate the city on the Pipeline Report. On the Reports tab, I clicked on Edit Template and pulled up the Pipeline Report. Noticed that the Define Section was not what I needed to add the city, therefore I click on the Tools tab and clicked on Define Fields and used drop down on View fields for: and went to Opportunities. City was not listed, therefore I added City to the list. Went back to Edit Template and clicked on Field to add City to the template however it did not populate the City.

By going back and forth clicking on several tabs and pages the data is not populating on the report. I=The fields on the template are still visible however when running the report the Contact, Company, Opportunity Name, Est. Close, Prob., Weighted Total (for each prospect) Total, and Record Manager is missing. Even the layout has Stage listed above the Contact in a black rectangle box and it does not show on the report.

Initially there were 9 pages of data, currently there is only 1 page with the Report Header, Page Header, Section 1 Section 1 Header, Section Footer, Report Footer. The data just disappeared. I need to fix this by the morning. Your expert advise will be greatly appreciated.

Maybe I need to create a new report. If so, please let me know.  HELP!!!

Thanks,

Annette

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Pipeline Report by Sales Stage - Missing Data

At this point you've no doubt corrupted the report template and you would need to start with a fresh copy of the template. 

It's dificult to understand just how you want to have the report work but if I understand correctly what you hant to do is add a section for city.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

That was the initial intent. Now I just want to go back to the default template. I must have clicked on something that hid all the data.

Platinum Super Contributor

Hello Annette51,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

You can replace the report template in your database with a copy of the default template by copying the template from the Demo database files (or create a new database) and pasting it into your database files.
Greg Martin
Sage

Hi Greg,

Thanks for responding. I thought about doing that as well. I went to the demo data base and the report did not populate the fields. Any other suggestions?