Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pipeline Report Template

Pipeline Report Template

I can get the subtotal "count" function at the end of each stage but how do you number down 1-9 individually instead of just getting the total number 9? Thanks for the help.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Pipeline Report Template

What are you trying to do? It's not clear from your posting.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I have edited a Pipeline report template to give totals at the bottom of each stage. If I have 9 different companies/contacts in a given stage I am able to get sum up the collumn to get "9" at the bottom. However I would  like to number each company/contact as it goes down the page (ie 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9). I hope this makes more sense let me know if it doesn't. Thanks for your help.

There isn't any automatic way to do that. I think I could do it with VB scripting in the report template. It would be specific to the report template. I don't see any reason why it could not be done.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Ok great, is there anyway you can give me direction how to do so using the VB Scripting? I'm guessing the VB Scripting is the Properties box that contains behavior, appearance, layout etc.

No, you need to click on the section and then right click and there is a menu item for Edit Report Scripts. You can add scripts to the overall report and to each section in the report. Where the scripts are placed and the order of the scripts is very important to their function. The script are not really freestanding but must integrate with the template XML code.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129