Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pipe line report sales stage

Copper Contributor

Pipe line report sales stage

I have had to re design our pipe line report when we converted to act 2010. In our old report from ACT 2009, I had added a field in the report that reflected a small note tab that was located in opportunities. There is a note field tab in opportunities in 2010 as well but I can for the life of me figure out how to add this opportunity note field in my report. I have found no fields that relate to that note tab in opportunities.

Ted

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Pipe line report sales stage

You are referring to the details tab in ACT! 2009. That was removed with ACT! 2010 and the data moved to the Notes now available with ACT! 2010. However the data sourcing for the opportunity reports wasn't changed for ACT! 2010 and no access is provided to the opportunity Notes. this is also true of the contact and history information that was added to the opportunity entity. Further, unless the opportunity isn't attached to a contact record, it won't be included in an opportunity report. Please make a feature request under Share Your Ides for this to be corrected.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Re: Pipe line report sales stage

Thanks Roy