Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Picture field in ACT Word DOC template shows border

Accepted Solution Solved
JM
Nickel Contributor
Accepted Solution

Picture field in ACT Word DOC template shows border

ACT! 2010 SP-1, Windows 7 64 bit, Office 2007.

After editing my ACT DOC file .adt template by inserting a picture field and making sure border properties is blank I still get see it in temp. and after a mail merge on right / left sides or all sides.  Anyone else have issue?

JM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author JM
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
JM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Picture field in ACT Word DOC template shows border

Found solution after inserting in the ACT Word ADT file templete a picture field right click on it, select format picture, select Layout Tab, select Infront of Text, select OK button.

You can use a picture file from a scanned signature that gets inserted to a cover letter for quotes or mail merge by inserting My Record Field Type for Picture field1.

To remove pixel noise around a signature BMP, JPG select the Picture field right click format picture, From Picture Tab select Compress button remove check on Compress pictures and select No Change bullet, hit OK. If that does not help after running a Write document from templete from Picture Tab change Image control's Color: to Black and White.

If test results in good quality signature you can got to Size Tab and remove check mark on Lock aspect ratio to change Height and Width.

JM

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author JM
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
JM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Picture field in ACT Word DOC template shows border

Found solution after inserting in the ACT Word ADT file templete a picture field right click on it, select format picture, select Layout Tab, select Infront of Text, select OK button.

You can use a picture file from a scanned signature that gets inserted to a cover letter for quotes or mail merge by inserting My Record Field Type for Picture field1.

To remove pixel noise around a signature BMP, JPG select the Picture field right click format picture, From Picture Tab select Compress button remove check on Compress pictures and select No Change bullet, hit OK. If that does not help after running a Write document from templete from Picture Tab change Image control's Color: to Black and White.

If test results in good quality signature you can got to Size Tab and remove check mark on Lock aspect ratio to change Height and Width.

JM