Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone formats

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Phone formats

[ Edited ]
Using Act!2006 Premium for Web (5 users), after changing phone formats (multiple contacts) is a restart of the server where the database is located required? Also, when using "Lookup" by phone or company, a user receives IE 6.0 script errrors. The problems are happening on the client side of the Act! for Web, the administrator part seems to be working as it should.  After further checking, it appears the formats are being changed, but only on the server where the changes were made by the admin. The clients do not have the changes.
Message Edited by gswgolf7 on 11-19-2008 09:11 AM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author gswgolf7
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Phone formats

There was an issue with phone formats in Web 2006... you would find it better in a current version.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author gswgolf7
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

There was an issue with phone formats in Web 2006... you would find it better in a current version.
Copper Contributor

I suspected as much.. Also, one user is having problems with Notes that are added to a Contact, are being duplicated on the same Contact. I'm guessing the fix would also be a more current version.......

I haven't seen that issue... Is this on the same database?

Also via Web?

Only one user?

All the time?

Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]
Same version of Act! (Premium for Web), only one user and it happens 2 or 3 times a week. I haven't had a chance to ask her how the issue unfolds, but I will find out today. Apparently, when she enters a note, there is a delay (or freezing) and she hits save 2 or 3 more times and then it pops up in multiples. I believe this issue is resolved. 
Message Edited by gswgolf7 on 11-24-2008 04:50 PM

gswgolf7 wrote:
Same version of Act! (Premium for Web), only one user and it happens 2 or 3 times a week. I haven't had a chance to ask her how the issue unfolds, but I will find out today. Apparently, when she enters a note, there is a delay (or freezing) and she hits save 2 or 3 more times and then it pops up in multiples. I believe this issue is resolved. 
Message Edited by gswgolf7 on 11-24-2008 04:50 PM

If you hit save several times, getting multiple posts is likely.... same on most web applications