Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook synchronisation setup - ACT! for web

Outlook synchronisation setup - ACT! for web

Hi everyone,

I have a problem completing the outlook setup, for Sage ACT! 2013 for Web.

Details:

- I installed the outlook integration components following the guide, then i thought that's about it. 

- I can attach emails to contacts history alright, until i noticed that activities are not carried through to outlook from ACT! and vice versa.

- I intend to do the Synchronise with Outlook calendar, under Tools menu in ACT! for web.

Issues:

-  Warning message says 'Unable to access Sage ACT! Web Server. Please try again. If you continue to see this message, recycle the IIS application pool or restart the IIS...'

- Outlook synch window setup appears, but i'm unable to do anything on sychronise outlook calendar tab because the fields are greyed out (inactive).

I checked the administrator's guide.  Following the instruction i edited the web config file, and restarted the IIS.

Then i logged in again to ACT! for web, and tried to execute again the outlook synchronisation setup, however i still experienced the same issues.

I hope somebody can give me light on what to do next, to accomplish the outlook calendar synchronisation.

Regards,

Catherine