Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook setup

Outlook setup

Hi,

I started to test Act! 18 with a web demo trial and I’m not able to connect to outlook (windows 10 with office 365). I’m able to send the mail from act using outlook account but not a maintain the history on act.

I have install the ACTMailMergeInstaller.exe and ACTIntegrationSetup.exe any time when I open outlook appear these messages that you can see on the photos below. The sw do not permit me to write the password. I like to synchronize my contact and calendar from outlook to act (at the begin) and after to maintain synchronize both in both side.

Please, could tell me what I need to do?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Mauro

2016-03-29.png

2016-03-29 (1).png

2016-03-29 (2).png

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Outlook setup

Lamentablemente Act! V18 no es compatible con Office 365, solo es compatible con Office 2007 - 2010 - 1013 y 2016 instalado localmente y a 32 Bit.

Adicionalmente Office debe estar instalado y al menos una cuenta de correo configurada antes de instalar Act! 

Saludos,

Juan Carlos Otero
juancarlostero@icloud.com

muchas gracias Juan Carlos.

Me gustaría comprar Act! 18 en version desktop (windows 10) y integrarlo con Outlook y World y l momento tengo Office 365 que esta caducando. Que me sugiera de comprar para una correcta integración y tener todas las informaciones ( last email, documents, etc, )bien organizada? 

Office 2016 no incluye outlook, y tampoco las viejas release, o así me parece.

gracias y saludos

Mauro

gracias para las respuestas