Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook integration on Act Premium 18.2

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Outlook integration on Act Premium 18.2

Hi,

I have installed Outlook 2016 on my Windows 10 Pro, under Act 18.2..... when I go to the email navigation bar, the outlook windows popup but they disapear 2 secondes later, so I can't type or send the email.

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Outlook integration on Act Premium 18.2

This is just an idea, remember that the correct installation order is:

NOTE: If for some reason you need to install both programs in the correct order, first uninstall both programs, restart the computer and then install them in the correct order....

1. Install Office compatible with your Act! version CLICK HERE - I suggest that it be 32Bit to avoid integration problems

2. Set up at least one email account in Outlook

3. Now yes ... you can install Act!

4. Now you can perform the procedure for the integration of Act! with Outlook that is in (Tools Menu - Preferences - Outlook Tab)

1. In Act!, click Tools > Preferences
  2. In the Preferences window, click the Email & Outlook Sync tab, then click E-mail System Setup…
  3. When the E-mail Setup Wizard appears, click next
  4. In the E-mail screen, select Microsoft Outlook (recommended), then click Next - from now on, select all the options RECOMMENDED  until it reaches FINISH

good luck and best regards,

FIRMA.png

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

I have installed ACt! and after Outlook 2016, is this matter this order I have installed on the computer ?

The rest of you explication, was done and still have the problem.

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

Yes, it must be Office first (At least one email account is configured in Outlook), then install Act!

An easy way to do it ... COULD BE ... Uninstall Act !, restart the computer ... and install it again ... this should not affect your database or license

Start the installation of Act! giving right click to the installation file and using the option RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

I still suggest that Office be installed at 32 Bit ... Although the latest versions (From V19) of Act! is already compatible with Office at 64 Bit

FIRMA.png

Juan Carlos Otero Garcia
juancarlosotero@protonmail.com
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Instead of installaing Outlook, can I user Internet Mail or ThunderBird from Firefox , if Yes how Do I need to install it..... I have tried with the option Internet Mail but seem not to work.