Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook history problem.

Accepted Solution Solved
Bronze Elite Contributor
Accepted Solution

Outlook history problem.

Now this is odd - ACT 18 (Upgraded from 16) on Windows 7 with Outlook 2013.) Saves an Outlook message OK. Open it again and it has lost some gaps between word but only some of them.  EG: The brown fox jumped over the moon would become something like The brownfox jumped overthe moon.

I have not been drinking - yet - Honest !!!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ch1p
‎04-12-2016 01:46 AM
Administrator

Re: Outlook history problem.

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue. It has been logged as defect D-04281.
I don't currently have a timeframe for a fix, as I believe we are still investigating the root cause of the issue.

A workaround would be to set email recording preferences to record with all attachments, as this would attach the .msg file to the history which displays the message exactly as sent.

View solution in original post

All Replies

I missed this post and just posted the same issue.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ch1p
‎04-12-2016 01:46 AM
Administrator

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue. It has been logged as defect D-04281.
I don't currently have a timeframe for a fix, as I believe we are still investigating the root cause of the issue.

A workaround would be to set email recording preferences to record with all attachments, as this would attach the .msg file to the history which displays the message exactly as sent.

Bronze Elite Contributor

Hi Gary

Have let client know and also moved settings as recommended. They are not all that happy as they have just paid out to go to V18 as V16 was having the .net problems. A timeframe may help them calm down. Is there a list of current know defects and projected work dates for V18? It would help to know what issues are still unresolved and their ranking for fixes.

Administrator

Hi ch1p,

This is not something we currently publish publicly.
I'll pass your feedback on to the Product Management team.
You can request updates on any defect ID via the Community, or by email to your account manager.