Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook error leads to non-communication

Outlook error leads to non-communication

I received an error in Outlook 2003 and my emails are no longer able to record in ACT! Premium 2009.  The toolbar no longer appears as an option under VIEW > TOOLBARS > ACT!.  There are also no options under tools for ACT like there are on other neighbors computers here at work.

I re-ran ACT TOOLS > PREFERENCES > EMAIL > EMAIL SYSTEM SETUP and it is still not functioning.

I also checked to see if I had an add-in loaded in outlook but did not see one.  But, I did not see one on my neighbors computer either, and hers works fine.

I have tried restarting my computer and other brainless attempts have proven futile.  Please advise...

Re: Outlook error leads to non-communication

What error did you get in Outlook?  When you went through the email system setup wizard, did you re-add the ACT! address book?

Outlook still has connectivity with my ACT! address book.  That is not a problem.

I do not remember what the error was, I clicked OK figuring it would revert back to normal upon restart.

Some days ago I was at my friend's birthday and saw there a lot of familiars and some friends. One of theirs told me about an interesting tool. He said he had had unpleasant problem,exacter some of his emails were corrupted. But he by chance entered the soft blog and observed there - how to view contacts in pst files. The tool performed his problems for seconds and free of charge as far as he remembered. I was amazed this story and tried the program. And it helped me out the my old damaged emails.