05-05-2009 09:30 AM
I have Vista fully upto date and have applied the latest Act update. Now my email works only in 1 direction. In Outlook I can send, attach etc, create act contacts - all works. In Act if I click on the email icon or select from the menu nothing happens. Once I got an Actmail.exe error message.
Any ideas - can find nothing in the KB
Incidentally now my database synce works fine - never been able to get it to work prior to this update.
05-12-2009 08:33 AM
Some additional questions:
- What version and build of ACT! are you using (from Help/About ACT!)?
- Was the email was working before you applied the last ACT! update? Or the last Vista update?
- What version of Office are you using?
- Are there any issues with Word or Excel integration?
- Are you using Outlook or ACT! Email as the the email client for ACT!?
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
05-12-2009 11:53 AM
09-11-2009 12:03 PM