Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook & ACT!

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Outlook & ACT!

Greetings, I have a problem with my Outlook since I set up  the Integration with ACT! - When someone sends me an invitation to a meeting or if I delete a Task Crashes my Outlook ...  How can I fix it?

ACT! 2012 Premium Windows

Outlook 2010

thanks,

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Outlook & ACT!

It may be your firewall or anti-virus software blocking the communication.  You can test this by disabling them or adding exceptions for ACT! and it's ports. 

As a work-around, you can disable the setting in the integration that attempts to create the ACT! activity...  through Tools > Preferences > Email System Setup > screen 7 of 8 > select 'None' for 'You can create an ACT! activity when you accept a meeting invitation in Outlook.'

Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

It may be your firewall or anti-virus software blocking the communication.  You can test this by disabling them or adding exceptions for ACT! and it's ports. 

As a work-around, you can disable the setting in the integration that attempts to create the ACT! activity...  through Tools > Preferences > Email System Setup > screen 7 of 8 > select 'None' for 'You can create an ACT! activity when you accept a meeting invitation in Outlook.'

Greg Martin
Sage
Nickel Super Contributor

Thanks, I'll try