Do you mean 

Outlook Plugin Install Error

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Outlook Plugin Install Error

[ Edited ]

Hello,

i have a problem with the Outlook plugin. i installed a new virtual Windows Server 2003 SP2 with Sage Act 2011 Premium Web Edition. All ServicePacks and Hotfixes are installed. Now i wanted to install the Outlook Plugin on a virtual Client PC which run Windows 7 32Bit IE 9. I open the web login http://servername/apfw login and navigate to Tools/Preferences/Emaill there is a button to download the Outlook plugin. I save the exe file than i start the setup and every time it stops with the error message:

Error 1308.Source file not found: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\temp\_sfx042\Inst\GlobalAssemblyCache\Act.Shared.Utilities.dll. Verify that the file exists and that u can access it.

I tried to unpack the exe to a differnt folder and checked the globalassembly folder and there is no act.shared.utilities file. So i checked the original folder on the Server C:\Programme\ACT\Act for Web\OutlookInt\inst\GlobalAssemblyCache  and there is also no act.shared.utilities file. 

Is there a Problem with the installation on the Server or what could be the problem? I tried to reinstall a few times and always get this error.

Many Thanks

Avides

PS: i just found the new Hotfix 4 will try that later mabye it will fix the problem.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by ghollister (Platinum Elite Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Outlook Plugin Install Error

After i installed the new Hotfix all workin fine. The file is now in the package and on the server.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by ghollister (Platinum Elite Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Outlook Plugin Install Error

After i installed the new Hotfix all workin fine. The file is now in the package and on the server.