Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Outlook Integration 'History' Log Mysterious Deletes UPDATE ...

Copper Contributor

Outlook Integration 'History' Log Mysterious Deletes UPDATE ...

Problem:  If you are using Outlook Integration, in your systray you will see the icon for the Integration Service (blue envelope). If you right-click this and look under the Outlook options, you will see an option to view the History panel. The History should be a 'running' history with all your syncs showing up over time (this is why the little calendar boxes allow you to put in From/To information). In our case, the History is deleting itself at random points throughout the day so we never have more that 8-10 syncs on display (we sync every 15 minutes).

Potential Solution: Today a 'test' fix (three dll files) were installed and we have had 31 consecutive syncs that all show in the History panel.  This appears to have fixed this issue, but as I've done before in these situations, I'll wait a couple more days before I call this done.  I'll provide an update over the weekend. 

Copper Contributor

Re: Outlook Integration 'History' Log Mysterious Deletes UPDATE ...

Quick Update: The files supplied from Swiftpage Dev did not work.  The History retained a lot longer than 'before' the files but it still wiped and stalled the syncing.  Screenshots and log files have been sent in for their review.  I will keep you posted as to any changes ...